Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Two new doilies

August has been a busy month with no new postings, BUT as usual, I have been crocheting.  Here are the two latest ones:

This one is called Sweetness.  It was made with Lizbeth #20 thread, color #640-Antique Violet Medium, and measures about 18 inches.  It took 445 yrds (2 1/3 balls).


The next one is simply called Pineapple Pattern Table Center and comes from the book White Crochet Lace by Ondori.   It was made with #30 white thread and measures about 20 inches across.



7 comments:

byhooks4u said...

I love the sweetness..beautiful color..where can I find the pattern? You do very nice work..thanks for sharing.

MamaLezlie said...

Exquisite work! I especially love the violet one.

Mindy said...

Beautiful! I love that violet color. They are both gorgeous patterns!

Ana Luisa said...

Such beauiful doilies, well done!

Lee Ann said...

Beautiful doilies! Great job on these. :) :)

Carol Daley said...

I love everything on your blog,why don't you post patterns?

Carol Daley said...

I love everything on your blog,why don't you post patterns?