Saturday, November 12, 2011

A couple of new doilies to share



This doily has no name.  It's from an out of date publication by Ondori called "Classic Lace".  I used #20 thread and it measures 19 inches.




This doily is called Alysia from a Patricia Kristoferson book called Absolutely Gorgeous Doilies.  I used Aunt Lydia's Aqua #10 thread.  It measures 12 1/2 inches across.



This doily is called Ten Point Poinsettia.  It is a free pattern on the web and can be found here:

http://library.ndsu.edu/grhc/history_culture/textile/olgastolz.html

I did change the last round as I felt the doily definitely need "a little something".  It was made with #10 thread. and measures 9 1/2 inches across.

5 comments:

byhooks4u said...

I like the patricia Kristoffersen one. I never thought to make it in colored thread. I think it looks alot better than the white or ecru. You do very nice work.

byhooks4u said...

Very nice..I like the patricia kristoffersen..the color

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Your work is beautiful! You are so talented! I am impressed to pieces!

LindaCrochets said...

Thanks to everyone for the kind comments! I truly enjoy crocheting!!

Elli said...

Wunderschoene Deckchen
Bye, bye Elli