Saturday, March 10, 2012

New doilies...

Was able to get photos of my latest pieces, although I'm not a great photographer. These two little doilies come from a foreign publication that I found on the web.  They were made with #10 thread and measure 13 inches across....a nice size.  I thought the pattern lended itself well to multi colors...and green and white were my colors of choice for March.


This doily is called "Pineapple Plus" and comes from Crochet World magazine, the February 2012 issue.  It was made with #10 thread and measures 18 1/2 inches across



The final doily is actually a tabletopper since it measures 24 1/2 inches across and is made with #10 thread.  The pattern is called "Romantic Pineapples" and is a free pattern that can be found here.  If you don't particularly like making the popcorn stitch, don't start this project.  It has a total of 645 popcorn stitches in the pattern.  I now consider myself an "expert" of this stitch!



Check out my "to do list" down the right side of my blog.  This is a listing of what I'm currently working on...with the next 3-4 projects that I have waiting to be started.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Linda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all so gorgeous! The "Romantic Pineapples" is my absolute favorite. The pictures look good to me. I am the world's WORST photographer!
Danette

Olga Poltava said...

These doilies are absolutely wonderful! I especially like the last one. I have a great love for doilies too.

Anna said...

Gorgeous, all of them...
Hug
Anna

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Your doilies are beautiful! :)