Sunday, June 17, 2012

Back to a WIP from the basket

Well, with the last doily posting, I think I'm moving on from red-white-blue doilies.  Pulled the runner from the WIP basket and started working on it again.  I decided to block part of it this afternoon to get an idea of how the finished project would look.  It's going to be 10 1/2 inches wide.  Right now it's about 45 inches long, although I only blocked 25 inches or so of one end to see how it would look.  What do you think??  Haven't decided on the final length yet.





4 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

I think it looks beautiful. It's going to be lovely on your table. :)

byhooks4u said...

That is lovely!! I just love your creations.

Anna said...

Gorgeous ! Gorgeous !
Have a nice week.
Hug
Anna

Chain Stitch Crochet said...

Love it!