Friday, July 20, 2012

Another one completed

I've finished another one and it's ready to be blocked and posted in the next couple of days.  The name of the doily is "Golden Days" and it can be found in Decorative Crochet magazine issue 059.  I have to say I did add two additional rows to the doily as the outside looked so plain.  Here's a picture of the doily in the magazine.  When I post my version this weekend I think you'll see a big difference.   I will have to name mine "White Golden Days" since I decided to do it in white thread.  

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

8 comments:

Chain Stitch Crochet said...

That's a pretty doily. I'm sure yours is much prettier!

Judy W said...

Hi Linda!
Just wanted to tell you that I think your doilie's are absolutely museum quality! Lovely work. I wanted to ask you...did you have tunnel carpal from crocheting? If so, where did you arm hurt the most. I'm afraid I have done some damage and wanted to ask about it. Did you have surgery? Did it work?

Thanks for your time...again...LOVELY work! ♥

judy

Christine said...

Beautiful pattern! I'm the editorial community manager for AllFreeCrochet.com and I'd love to discuss some opportunities with you.

Please feel free to email me at cweiher@primecp.com

Thanks!
Christine
Editorial Community Manager
AllFreeCrochet.com

LindaCrochets said...

Judy, thanks for the kind words. I've been blessed. I don't have carpal tunnel and in fact, have no problem with my hands and crocheting with fine thread even though I'm middle to late 60s in age.

byhooks4u said...

can hardly wait to see yours!!

Charlotte said...

Beautiful! Your work has made you my favorite crochet blogger. I have started the Rose Scallop doily and plan to try more of your work.

Judy W said...

Glad to hear it Linda...I'm sorry I guess I have you confused with another crocheter. Again...you are a MASTER!!! :) Would love to sit and watch you...

Toni said...

Can't wait to see your "White Golden Days" Linda dear :-) I know it will be beautiful!