Saturday, October 26, 2013

A crochet project from the past

I was sorting through some old photos today and came across this 1981 picture of the Lords Supper that I had done and framed.  It is currently hanging in the fellowship hall of a historical Methodist Church in the Tallahassee, FL area.  I believe I used #30 thread to make it, but I have no notes as to how large it was, etc.   I do have another one completed and packed away somewhere.  I probably should get it out and take some photos and measurements.  Oh well, for another day.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope your weekend is going well....

LindaCrochets

7 comments:

Irena said...

Piękny obraz i piękna ozdoba.
Pozdrawiam:)

Crafy Lady said...

Linda, what a Beautiful piece of crochet. I love this one for sure.
BarbaraD

Lisa said...

What a great work. Wonderful.

Lisa

byhooks4u said...

Hi Linda, That is a wonderful piece of work. I am working on one that is a little different, but I am using #20 thread. I am not sure how I feel about it. Being as I am on like row 12 or so I am thinking I may frog it and pick up some #30, as this is gonna be quite big.

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Oh it's so beautiful! :)

I will be starting a different version of this awesome design in January….I can only hope mine is half as lovely as your awesome work of art!


Blessings always

LindaCrochets said...

This pattern was from an Old Time Crochet magazine. There is also a version in a Magic Crochet issue. Is that the one you are using??

Shami Immanuel said...

is it a crocheted one. very very beautiful.

www.shamiatcraft.blogspot.com