Friday, September 05, 2014

Loves Me, Loves Me Not Doily

This doily was recently found unfinished in the bottom of my crochet basket.  In looking for the pattern, I found I had started it on Thanksgiving day 2013 (11/28/13).  Well, I just had to pull it out and finish it.  Finally completed on 8/2/2014.  #20 Lizbeth thread with a #11 hook.  Measures 13 inches.  The pattern comes for Decorative Crochet, issue 68.






I definitely have to take a closer look at what all is in the basket.

Hope you are having a great Friday!
LindaCrochets




8 comments:

hooksandyarns said...

I love it - it's awesome. :)

Zosia Samosia said...

Wspaniały wzór, w przepięknym kolorze!
Pozdrawiam gorąco! :)

byhooks4u said...

Lovely as always..beautiful color.

Anna said...

Gorgeous !!!!!
Have a great weekend !
Anna

Charlotte said...

Beautiful, as always!

Preeti said...

Beautiful doily!:)

ninkaw said...

Ale cudna!! :))
pozdrawiam

Mindy said...

Ooh--it's gorgeous!!! I just love this pattern--I'm going to have to try to find it. =) I've made a few doilies in that color recently. It's such a great accent for just about any room!