Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Between Meals Centerpiece

A very lovely vintage pattern called "Between Meals Centerpiece".  Made with Clarks Big Ball vintage thread in the color ecru and size 30.  Finished piece measures 20 inches.

The pattern was published in Corticelli Lessons in Crochet, Book No. 5 in 1919 and Old Time Crochet Magazine, Autumn 1977.  The pattern can be found HERE although there are a few corrections that have to be made.  I really enjoyed making this one in size 30 thread.




Thanks for stopping by!
LindaCrochets

3 comments:

deebriese said...

Linda; Do you know what the corrections are? I cannot seem to find any corrections on Ravelry or anywhere else> Thanks Denise

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

I love this pattern every time I see it. The size 30 thread makes it look so delicate and lovely. :)

LindaCrochets said...

Denise-sent to you by gmail. Ms McFloss...thanks. I love it in size 30 and the ecru color makes it look so "vintage".